Wednesday, September 21, 2011

full metal

Where did I go?  We exceeded our bandwidth limit, so they knocked us down to dialup speed, which means blogger doesn't want to load.  I started this post weeks ago, then the browser crashed before I could post, and I couldn't get this page to load again.  Not sure if it will post now or not, so, um, good luck to me.

Unsurprisingly, when I can load anything at all, I'm looking at pictures of bishie boys snuggling.  I defy anyone to tell me this is not a good use of limited resources.  It is the BEST use.


I have Death Bringer.  I haven't started it yet.  I wanted to reread the others first, cause my memory is terrible.  With three weeks until DB was supposed to get here, I was halfway through DD and figured I had plenty of time, sooooo I got sidetracked.  Someone who shall remain nameless kept talking and talking and obsessing about Fullmetal Alchemist, which I'd seen a bit of, many years ago.  I couldn't remember much about the characters or the story and hadn't got far into it, anyway.  I was getting a little frustrated until I remembered the Miracle of Scanlations.

I have been happily living in this universe for almost two more than three weeks about a month now.  I am in love with all of it, but especially this guy:



No, not the sullen teen; the suit of armor who loves kittens.  There is nothing about him that doesn't make me happy.

I have about 10 2! chapters to go, and I kind of am avoiding them because I don't want to finish.  Looking at fanart instead, and unfortunately getting spoiled for stuff.  Wah.



Ok, I was just looking at DevArt, and clicked on a picture that had the note, "please view responsibly," and I was like, what does that mean?  And a little while later I was wondering what that burning smell was, and a little while later remembered I was cooking... Ohhh.


So, you know that thing, that thing that happens where you come across something Wrong and Squicky and Just Very Very Wrong, but you peek at it out of morbid curiosity, and then, instead of being grossed out like you ought to be, you start squealing in happiness over the unbearable cute?   ....No?  Nobody?  Ok, doesn't really happen to me, either.  Until now.  And if you don't want it to happen to you, I recommend very earnestly that you do NOT go look up Elricest.  Just. don't. go. there.  There's no way back.  I mean, it's not like you're missing much... not like they are totally  freaking  adorable  together or anything sweet and lovely like that*... no.  It's just wrong.

Anyway.  I have a little evil plot bunny (not related to the above... much) trying to gnaw a little perverted niche in my brain - like I need more of those - but if I actually write it, um.  I can't post it, cause y'all are minors.   I'm sorry.  *hangs head*



*may be a wee itty bitty** lie.

**or, y'know, a really honking huge one.

1 comment:

  1. "Someone who shall remain nameless."

    Hah. I'm surprised you didn't put that on the Hetalia post, too.

    ReplyDelete