Friday, October 7, 2011

The more I think about it

the more Neko Ed makes sense.  See?


I can't really explain it... well, I could, I'd just rather not.  Drawing is by luriel at deviantart.  Cute, eh?

Yeah, still obsessed.

The girls were trying to figure out cutie marks for our horses yesterday.  Odessa's special talent is being loved by RS, so she gets a heart, aw.  Cy's is dominating the other ponies and hogging the hay... I see her with a set of pinned ears and some teeth.  Mick is really good at being anxious... I don't know what symbolizes that.  Maybe could tattoo a prescription for xanax on his butt?  And Glory... what is her special talent?  Bolting for home?  Bucking?  Being lame?  Being hard to keep weight on?  *scratches head*

Well, there you go.  I think it's safe to say that plastic cartoon ponies are, in fact, better than the real thing.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment