Wednesday, May 25, 2011

VALDUGGERY FTW!

Be careful who you say that to.  Some people just don't have a sense of humor about it.

Me, well, when I realized I found a 400-year-old skeleton sexy, I decided there was no point in taking any of this too seriously.

I went to a goat show weekend before last, not with my own goats, but to see how shows are.  It was fun, and I left determined to bring my goats to the next show, which is this weekend coming up.

Unfortunately, I'd been too busy learning how to take care of goats to actually, you know, send in the paperwork for registration and transfers.  Did that last week, but I doubt I'll get their papers back in time.

Also unfortunate, I can't clip them, and that's not something you want to leave to the last minute.  It's May!  Supposed to be hot and sunny - but we're a few miles away from a tornado warning (wtf, here?  seriously?) and I won't take away all their hair when the weather's bad.  Poor chilly goats.

And I need to do laundry so I have stuff to wear, but it won't dry in the rain.  :-P  On rare occasions, I suppose a working dryer would be handy.


Leona wrote fanfic!  Her very first!  You should go check it out, especially if you're into video games at all.  Leona's fic!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! They won't, but I'd really like to get some feedback on them, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all those who do not know it yet, Kallista is in trouble. She has been told to stop visiting the blogs by her parents, and we need to help her. One of the reasons for this is that they thought she's a bad influence on us.

    GO to your blogs and post a plea to Kallista's parents to let her come on as she did before. Tell them what you think of her and tell them how great she is. Get all the blogs in Blogland posting some such as I have said. I hope they will see it. I don't know that they will, but all we can do is hope and post our thoughts of our dear friend Kallista Pendragon!

    I am doing a round trip and posting this comment on as many blogs as I can reach. But I need you to help. Write up a post, then copy and paste this comment to any blog that I have missed.

    I am sure that at least one time in the past we have been encouraged, complimented or helped out by Kallista. Now it's our turn to give back that favor.

    Once you have completed your post, head down to the Bio-Rama and post a link to it in the comments section of the latest post.

    www.thespotforbios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete