*cries* Ann Marie I'm so sorry! *hugs* I had a goat once! You just love the lil rascals! We had to sell him in the end, I was like 6, he loved children but his horns were gettin awful big and just incase.. he was sold='(
I'm so sorry little Firenze, May you rest in peace, up there, but Firenze - and Ann - remember one thing - you have our hearts, with you, whether yer up there, or down here, we'll always be with you, you, in our hearts. Ann Marie I'm so sorry! Firenze, Rest In Peace, you little kid ='(
They are really personable creatures, aren't they?
Dairy goats here are usually disbudded at a week or so old, so they don't grow horns. It's kind of horrible, but seeing how much they use their heads to, er, express themselves, a lot safer, I think.
Awwww I'm so sorry, Ann :( That's awful! A kitten we had a while back accidentally fell into the bathtub when it was full the person had left to do something. :'( So I understand how you feel ~hugs~
Oh God, Ann.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry.
Thank you, Ev and Kallista.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad.
And you have every right to be. We're all here for you, Ann.
ReplyDelete-pulls Kallista and Ann into group hug-
*cries* Ann Marie I'm so sorry!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
I had a goat once! You just love the lil rascals! We had to sell him in the end, I was like 6, he loved children but his horns were gettin awful big and just incase.. he was sold='(
I'm so sorry little Firenze,
May you rest in peace, up there, but Firenze - and Ann - remember one thing - you have our hearts, with you, whether yer up there, or down here, we'll always be with you, you, in our hearts.
Ann Marie I'm so sorry!
Firenze, Rest In Peace, you little kid ='(
Thank you, Sadhbh.
ReplyDeleteThey are really personable creatures, aren't they?
Dairy goats here are usually disbudded at a week or so old, so they don't grow horns. It's kind of horrible, but seeing how much they use their heads to, er, express themselves, a lot safer, I think.
Yeah they have a lot of.. Charater ='(
ReplyDeleteHuh yeah, they truly love to express themselves.. *sigh*
*hugs Ann* im so sorry..
Awwww I'm so sorry, Ann :( That's awful!
ReplyDeleteA kitten we had a while back accidentally fell into the bathtub when it was full the person had left to do something. :'( So I understand how you feel ~hugs~