Happy birthday CAKE!
Happy happy birthday! Pin the tail on the seahorse!
Happy happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIDWARD!!!!
... sorry, what? What's that you say? ...it's not your birthday. Oh. Well, um, then who... ohhh, yeah, sorry. My mistake.
*ahem*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERISSE!!!!
Have fun being a teenager! I hope it's less traumatic for you than for most people. Er.
<3
Woohoo!
ReplyDelete-dances in shower of confetti-
Happy Brithdaaaaay!!! :D :D :D :D
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteH
A
P
P
Y
B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y
,
E
V
E
R
I
S
S
E
!
!
!
Happy birthday Ev! <3
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Everisse! :D
ReplyDelete*hugs Kallista* We're sad. *shrugs* What can you do? Put one foot in front of the other. Eventually it gets easier.
ReplyDeleteThank you for asking, and thank you for the link. That was really sweet of Aquila.
I tried to email you, but you might not check that addy too often. I'm having a really hard time getting blogger pages to load so I can comment.
-graciously accepts birthday noogie-
ReplyDelete-hugs everyone-